Have you asked yourself the basic question, "Does your organization value IT as a good investment?" To help answer this question and others, we have developed an eBook with one of our strategic partners, Quality Service Solutions, Future Proof your It Organization.
THE HOLISTIC IT ALIGNMENT OF STRUCTURE, PROCESS AND PEOPLE
For decades, boards, corporate executives and IT directors have sought evidence that IT investments generate business value. Unfortunately, business executives continue to find the link between investments in IT and specific business benefits something of a mystery. Yet, IT executives often assume the link is obvious.
This eBook sets out a new approach that enables enterprises to:
- Construct a trail of evidence leading from measures of business value to indicators of the contribution made by both the IT function and each professional within IT
- Gauge the readiness of their organizations’ human capital to add value in the future
Having been a business witness to the IT back story for over 30 years, I truly believe that nowhere in any organization is there more potential disruption going on than in IT. The organizational stress can be overwhelming. In the search to create order in this chaotic environment, there are three key considerations you must keep at the forefront as you navigate these stormy waters:
- Disruption is Business as Usual (BAU)
- We Are Now All Technology Companies
- In IT, Rethink Everything You Know About Human Capital”
TODAY’S IT BUSINESS CHALLENGES
Having worked in IT and consulted with large organizations, Fred Mapp, Founder of Quality Service Solutions, believes that today, organizations are facing their greatest business challenges ever. In the past, organizations have downsized, right-sized, and implemented a myriad of cost-cutting strategies to remain competitive. At the same time, companies still need to increase market share, improve the quality of their products and services, and keep customers satisfied. Many books have been written, presentations made and surveys taken on the topics of:
IT Business Transformation and Innovation
IT Alignment with the Business and the Value of IT
Throughout this eBook, we focus on the following key questions:Does your IT Strategy have an IT – Business Leadership Alignment Focus?
- Is IT Driving Business Innovation and Transformation?
- Does IT have the Right Balance between Business Innovation, Operational Excellence and Future Focus?
- Does your Organization Value IT as a Good Investment?
- Does IT Leadership Have a Seat at the Executive Table?
- Do the People of the New IT Organization Have the Critical Skills and Competencies to be Relevant, Business Aligned and Future Focused?
I invite you to download your complimentary digital copy of, Future Proof Your IT Organization.