Increase Success with a Multifunctional, Disciplined Sales Methodology
The sales function is the front line into the marketplace and is strategically critical. Keeping the sales function aligned with strategic goals will significantly impact growth.
Because we are focused on WHAT, WHY, and HOW information, it is imperative to have a strategic sales methodology approach that is multifunctional and multifaceted – requiring many layers of information. Here is a breakdown of the PSP approach to accelerate your sales growth focusing on the layers of information needed to implement and sustain a disciplined sales methodology.
- Layer One: Determine the Market-driven Strategic Business Development Landscape
- Layer Two: Benchmark the Ideal Sales / Business Development Role & Determine Required Competencies
- Layer Three: Determine the Ideal Personality Profile of the Salesperson
- Layer Four: With CRM / Tracking Information, ‘Dimensionalize’ the WHAT Information
- Layer Five: Set Sales Goals and Targets to Proactively Manage the WHAT information with the HOW and WHY
- Layer Six: Hire the Right People from the Start with Benchmark and Profile Analysis
To help you further understand how you can combine these layers to utilize this sales methodology, we have put together a 6-step checklist to help you plan for accelerated sales growth.
Step 1. "Tangibilizing"© Ambiguity
Step 2. Differentiation: The Make or Break Sales Skill
Step 3. The Focus of Questions: Power Tool in the Sales Toolkit
Step 4. The Client Plan & the Total Client Buying Center (TCBC)
Step 5. Sales & the DiSC Profile®: Align Salespeople & Clients
Step 6. Sales Upskilling as a Growth Accelerator
Phoenix Strategic Performance (PSP) has developed an approach and business development/sales methodology to provide the WHAT, WHY, and HOW information necessary to drive complex sales and accelerate growth. We have a Strategic Business Development Learning Process coupled with our proprietary PSP Assessment and Platform that makes managing the sales process and sales results sustainable, ‘forecastable’ and strategically aligned.
“Successful relationship selling is not just a list of activity items. It’s a thinking person’s occupation, requiring a plan, a process with targets and smart activity, together with integrated skills measured against the only metric that is an indicator of success – The Client Business Plan.” - Joanne Flynn
We invite you to download our sales growth checklist to start to take the next step toward achieving significant sales growth success.