You're invited to our exclusive Workforce 2020 Lunch & Learn in partnership with the Arizona Technology Council on January 27, 2015.
Topic: Workforce 2020: Strategic Imperative for Effective Workforce Management
Date: January 27, 2015
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Cost: Free to attend. Secure your spot.
Location: ASU SkySong,1475 N Scottsdale Rd, Room 301 Ingenuity, Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Recent global survey information from significant sources has just been released. They focus on the readiness levels of global and domestic corporations for the talent demands of Workforce 2020. The trend is shifting from the war for talent to the war to develop talent. What are the implications for your organization? Workforce 2020 will be here before we know it. Will your organization be ready? Now is the time to start to consider the issues and plan a deliberate strategy. Human capital planning is no longer an option but a strategic business imperative.
What Will Be Covered:
- Does your organization pass the organizational agility stress test?
- Is your organization able to deploy talent, on demand, today and in the future?
- What are the top issues that CEOs say keep them up at night?
- Leadership and Management Permafrost – is your organization affected by it?
- How do your preconceived ideas of the workforce compare with the recent data?
- What will the key challenges going to be in the next 5 years and beyond?
- What are the corporate risks caused by an escalating talent deficit?
- What are some myths that need to be debunked?
- Globally, what is the next big threat?
Test your assumptions. Put your organization through our stress test and see how you do.
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- C-Level Executives
- Senior Human Resources Officers
- Senior Operating Managers