Joanne Toth Flynn is excited to announce the launch of her new book, Accelerating Business Success, The Human Asset Management Strategy.
Today, business is operating in a newly-defined future based on disruption, advanced automation, AI, and complex, global, geopolitical economics. Our current human capital structures may no longer be valid. These structures need to be continually reassessed and our organizations and structures reinvented to align with new operating paradigms.
This book presents approaches, tools, and techniques for establishing a Human Asset Management Strategy as a core organizational strategy based on the evolving business environment. This strategy takes traditional asset management approaches and expands those approaches for use in today's human capital world. The approach evaluates your human assets as:
- Value Creators – Appreciating in Value
- Value Sustainers – Maintaining their Value
- Value Eroders – Depreciating in Value
The human asset management strategy focuses on a human capital continuous improvement loop that directly impacts:
- How You Evaluate Employees: Are your employees appreciating in value, maintaining their value, or declining in value?
- How You Assess Leadership: Can your leadership team lead in a future of innovation, agility, continuous improvement, scalability, and sustainability?
- How You Develop a Robust Human Asset Management Strategy (HAMS): Are you implementing an approach that includes HAMS in your strategic plan?
"I wrote this book to share my expertise working with corporations around the globe to help them make human capital a strategic initiative. I share approaches, tools, and techniques to help companies establish a Human Asset Management Strategy based on the continually evolving business environment," says Joanne Flynn, Founder of Phoenix Strategic Performance and author of Accelerating Business Success, The Human Asset Management Strategy.
This book takes you through the entire process of developing a strategy where your employees truly are your most valuable assets. I invite you to learn more and get your copy today.