Every human asset action has an equal and opposite human asset reaction.
At a recent Information Management forum, I presented this topic to senior IT leaders and here is a summary of the presentation topics.
Today’s IT Operating Context
According to Fortune’s Global Forum, we are now all technology companies. Companies with the best IT strategy can emerge as corporate winners. We know that the best corporate strategy can fail at implementation without a robust IT strategy supporting it. At the core of a robust IT strategy are the operating challenges of today’s human capital.
If people really are our most important asset, what does this truly mean around how we think and act? Let’s elevate the organizational narrative from Human Capital Management to the complex dynamics of Human Asset Management. It’s time to take a new approach to human asset management strategy including:
- Organizational Risk Management Assessment
- Value Creation and Continual Transformation
- Growth Acceleration and Competitive Advantage
- Challenges of Technology: IT – Business Alignment Model©
- Role and Competency Job Benchmarking Against the Business Strategy
- Asset-based Approach© to IT Human Capital Assessment and Gap Analysis
- Organizational Impact Assessment
- Future-focused IT Workforce / Human Asset Planning